When you join IPG Mediabrands, you join a global community and are valued for who you are – your lived experiences, the contributions you make, and the distinct perspectives you bring – not just the ‘boxes’ you check. Here, what you think and who you are is just as important as what you do.
- Website www.ipgmediabrands.com
- Company Size 501 – 1000
- Primary Location Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney
- Categories Advertising and Creative Agency, Digital Advertising Agency, Media Agency, On-Line Advertising
We are IPG Mediabrands, a client-first, consulting-led, community- group of 13,000 media and marketing specialists in over 130 countries on a mission to ensure our clients win in the marketplace. Through our portfolio of brands, and culture of collaboration, we offer the media and marketing capabilities it takes to invest smarter and grow our client’s businesses now and in the future. Through our diverse community of people and leaders, we offer teams of experts who thrive in a culture of excellence and equity. Through our commitment to brand values and media responsibility, we offer leadership to help our clients always act in the best interests of the communities they serve.
Across each of our brands, agencies and departments there are unique perks and benefits reflecting agency and team culture and values. Core benefits across the holding company include:
- Better Way – our approach to flexible and hybrid ways of working.
- Birthday Leave – if your birthday falls on a working day then enjoy an extra day of paid leave on us.
- LEAVE + – a policy that gives you access to paid leave when you need it, even when you have no annual leave accrued.
- Period Policy – for those whose symptoms become unmanageable while working, we offer 6 days of paid leave, in addition to existing sick leave entitlements.
- Health Insurance – enjoy discounted premiums through our company provider.
- Orion Deals – special employee discounts on a range of activities and products, including discounted movie tickets, Foxtel deals, 10-20% off retailers and more!
- Internal Mobility – as a global company you can explore opportunities across Australia or across the world!
- Employee Referrals – introduce a friend and we will reward you with a bonus payment.
- Novated Lease – lease a vehicle of your choice through our external partner.
Flexible Work Arrangements
Flexible and hybrid ways of working.
Health & Wellness
Wellbeing support that's right for you, in or out of work.
Enjoy discounted premiums through our company provider.
Wellbeing support that’s right for you, in or out of work:
- Employee Assistance Programme – free counselling 24/7
- Intellect – a free app for coaching, wellbeing & counselling.
- Employee Engagement – surveys that let you have your say.
- LGBTQ+ Grievance Officers – qualified to support our LGBTQ+ community.
- Mental Health First Aiders – trained people you can speak with when you’re not feeling ok.
- Inclusive@Work – our hub for parenting solutions.
We have a strong community and a culture of care at IPG Mediabrands as a result of a set of shared values that we have as a network. Our values are simple: Respect for all. Accountability to excellence. And we also like to come together as a team to have fun.
Diversity & Inclusion
A priority for our business, we share key practices and services for creating belonging. We value difference and we have committees, policies and programs for everyone. Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) include:
PRIDE IN DIVERSITY
We ENABLE by empowering each other, providing space to respectfully listen and speak, accepting others with grace and dignity. We CELEBRATE all people, to drive connection, increase understanding and unlock their potential. We INFLUENCE by being bold, having the hard conversations and shaping the narrative for the future. To enable an inclusive and safe culture, by celebrating true authenticity, and ensuring a sense of belonging for all LGBTQ+ peoples and allies. We love helping Mediabrands staff feel comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work. We are thrilled to have been awarded AWEI (Australian Workplace Equality Index) Bronze Accreditation, highlighting our commitment to LGBTQ+ workplace inclusion. The AWEI drives best practice in Australia and sets a comparative benchmark for LGBTQ+ workplace inclusion for Australian employers across all sectors.
RECONCILIATION ACTION PLAN
Our mission is to be the leading network in our industry for reconciliation, partnering with our clients and the broader Australian media community in greater awareness of the influence of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and their stories. Our RAP committee’s unwavering commitment to fostering understanding, healing, and unity with indigenous peoples of Australia and tireless efforts are instrumental in creating a workplace where all voices are heard, and where genuine reconciliation and growth are not just ideals but a living reality.
Some disabilities are visible, but there are also invisible disabilities which are not immediately obvious, making it hard for the person to seek support. This creates risks relating to workplace laws and discrimination. By building a Disability Inclusion Action Plan and ERG we aim to navigate and support everyone in our workplace living with disability. We have also set up our partnership with The Field – an expert employment business that connects people with disability with organisations like ours.
The terrible twos, the tantruming threes and everything before and after. How do you juggle the time, commitment and emotions of parenting whilst focusing on your day-to-day job? What tips can we share with each other to make this time a little bit easier and not feel like we are failing our children or our employer, or both? We encourage everyone to be part of this network to help us all be understanding and supportive colleagues.
Learning & Development
Empower your development with learning and performance.
Whether it’s technical and accredited training through our external partners such as the Media Federation of Australia, Google or Amazon or internal training courses focused on topics such as team hiring and management skills or opportunities for interns to learn about our industry, we have a global objective for everyone to participate in learning that fosters growth and inclusion, helping you to shine and grow.