UnLtd is a social purpose organisation connecting the media, marketing and creative industries with charities helping children and young people at risk. We bring the industry together through events, projects, campaigns and fundraising to make an impact in the lives of young people at risk.
- Website unltd.org.au
- Company Size 11-50
- Primary Location Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Auckland
- Categories Industry Body
UnLtd is a social purpose organisation connecting the media, marketing and creative industries with charities helping children and young people at risk. We help people in our industry make an impact in the lives of young people at risk, either as an individual or organisation using their:
- Talent: We offer people the opportunity to use their skills to support our charity partners’ marketing efforts.
- Resources: We source relevant services, editorial support and media inventory from the marketing, media & creative industries for our charity partners.
- Fundraising: We galvanise the industry to fundraise through events, activities, media inventory donation and payroll giving.
- CSR programs: We create, activate and manage bespoke Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs for marketing, media and creative organisations.
Our purpose is to ensure every young Australian has the opportunity to fulfil their potential.
We believe every young person has something to offer.
We also believe the media, marketing and creative industry and its people have the potential to use their financial and cultural influence to create significant social change.
We know that if we work together, we can create the social change needed.
Charitable initiatives is what UnLtd is all about!
Since our start, together as an industry, we have generated over $250M in social impact value to support charities helping young people at risk.
Check out our FY23 impact report here.