Workplace & Client Relations Concierge
dentsu is a network designed for what’s next, helping clients predict and plan for disruptive future opportunities and create new paths to growth in the sustainable economy through five global leadership brands; Carat, Dentsu Creative, dentsu X, iProspect and Merkle, each with deep specialisms.
Operating in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 46,000 dedicated specialists and partnering with 95 of the top 100 global advertisers our collective vision is to be at the forefront of people-centred transformations that shape society.
As the Workplace Experience Concierge, you will facilitate an exceptional and engaging workplace experience for all dentsu employees, internal and external clients, and their visitors.
What your typical day will look like:
You will be the first point of call for those entering the workplace, providing first-class customer service and general administrative support.
Core responsibilities also include:
- You'll own the reception desk, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere for all visitors, vendors, and colleagues
- Take charge of internal communication, expertly navigating incoming calls, managing mail, and handling email inquiries
- Dive into the exciting world of event planning by overseeing the logistics and coordinating with suppliers for our internal meetings and events
- Infuse our workplace with a sense of community and positivity. Spearhead cultural initiatives, whether it's celebrating birthdays, organizing team-building activities, or curating a visually inspiring office space
A bit about you:
- Experienced in reception and administration, adept at managing calls, arranging meetings, and overseeing facilities.
- Accomplished in thriving within fast-paced environments, demonstrating strong self-management and problem-solving skills.
- Valuing collaboration, you enjoy working effectively with diverse groups of individuals.
- Possessing excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Deep understanding of general business needs and service delivery.
What’s in it for you:
- Real flexibility to work when and where you feel most productive with our ‘Be the Best You’ policy
- The opportunity to give back with dedicated volunteer leave and our whole-company event, One Day for Change
- 5 weeks annual leave after 2 years of service and 3 whole company Wellness days off per year for you to switch off and take your day, your way
- Career Development and Learning & Development opportunities, including access to our global online dentsu University
- Be part of a global network that truly invests in recognising performance with via our Never Before Awards, and social impact, including having a clearly mapped path to becoming net zero
Become a champion for meaningful progress:
Our diverse and inclusive culture enables our employees to bring their whole selves to work and be proud of doing so. For us, this is the foundation for great innovation which, in turn, generates better outcomes for our people, partners and communities. This is why we encourage applications from people with disabilities, and of all ages, nationalities, backgrounds and cultures.
If you want to belong to a one global network where opportunities are limitless – we look forward to welcoming you.