Time for a step up? Fun teams, fantastic clients and excellent growth opportunities - checking your boxes yet?
Still not convinced? How about some perks?
- We take our work-life balance seriously. We have industry-leading leave entitlements including; Birthday Leave, Extra annual leave days and up to 16 weeks Paid Parental leave.
- Talk about some futuristic tech - we use automation and robots to free you from repetitive, boring stuff.
- Family Inclusive - ask us about flexibility!
- Hybrid working policy including remote international opportunities.
- Agency perks including; early finish Fridays, culture club, breakfast, health and wellbeing initiatives, onsite gym, daily meditations, employee assistance programs, culture club.
- Constant focus on your growth, learning and development within the business.
We call our traders one of the most important people in the business - you are a cornerstone of the trading products for our clients.
We're talking about giving you responsibility and ownership - take control of the implementation process across all paid media plans. Work with a team of incredible Trading Managers and Directors, absorb all the industry tips and tricks.
What will you need to know already?
While you will have lots of room to grow and challenge yourself, we do ask that you have some understanding of the industry already so you don't get lost in the lingo!
- Bring a good understanding of the media marketplace, market dynamics and audience trends.
- Expert knowledge of tools such as SMD, eTam, eRam and MOVE.
- Ideally 12+ months experience in the media industry has shown a significant desire to progress within the industry.
- Knowledgeable and confident in trading across all paid connections and multiple categories, including use of tools.
- The idea of negotiations and networking with your clients is exciting to you.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- You have very good attention to detail.
Sounds like your next step? Apply to join the UM Australia team today.
Haven't heard of us? Check out our work at https://www.umww.com/
We value unique backgrounds and experiences to encourage and celebrate diversity. First Nations people, those identifying as LGBTQ+, people of all ages, people with disabilities, and people who are culturally and linguistically diverse are encouraged to apply. Our aim is to create a workforce that reflects the community in which we live.