Senior Research & Insights Analyst - 12 Month Contract
Who are we?
Southern Cross Austereo is Australia’s leading media entertainment company, home of LiSTNR and the Triple M & HIT network. With the ability to reach 95% of the population through our Radio, TV and Digital channels, our mission is to Entertain, Inform & Inspire all Australians Anytime. Anywhere!
In 2021 we launched LiSTNR, a curated and personalised Audio-On-Demand destination. It is home to the Hit & Triple M networks, 25 music stations and over 500 podcasts. LiSTNR is Australia’s #1 podcast network reaching more than 8 million monthly listeners.
What’s on offer for you?
- 12 month parental leave contract position based out of our vibrant Brisbane office
- Training and development opportunities, health and wellbeing initiatives, birthday leave, volunteer leave, concert tickets, footy tickets, social events – PLUS much more!
- Award-winning, highly supportive and creative culture that enables you to be your best unique self!
- Flexible & hybrid working environment (we offer a range of flexible working options to help our people balance work and home life).
- Attractive salary package and opportunities for growth & progression – we love to promote internally across our 65 offices!
About the role:
We’re on the hunt for a Senior Research & Insights Analyst to join our Client Insights & Effectiveness team based in Brisbane. We're looking for someone who is passionate about consumer and audience insights. This role is integral to leverage sales revenue across the country and is also responsible for educating SCA employees about new consumer and category research and insights.
What you’ll be doing:
- Write and present consumer and audience research in an appealing and clear manner to inform internal & external stakeholders.
- Conduct (end to end) brand lift, creative testing, perceptual and brand tracking studies for clients and the business.
- Work with Sales leaders to conduct analysis and pull insights for clients.
- Provide actionable insights to key clients and stakeholders to identify the strengths and opportunities they are able to tap into.
- Provide information and insights to the business to help sales teams educate their clients on the SCA product suite.
Experience we’re looking for:
- 6+ years experience in a Media, Agency or Market Research position
- Advanced knowledge of research software is preferred (Nielsen, GfK)
- Advanced knowledge of survey software is preferred
- Advanced knowledge of research methodologies including radio, TV and online is preferred
- Advanced knowledge of the media and market research landscape nationally.
We are a values driven organisation - if you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a great addition to SCA.
- We’re Better Together
- People are our Power
- Always Curious
- We Push Doors Open
- Be Genuine
Still not convinced?
Head to our TikTok, Life@LiSTNR, for a sneak peak into some of the fun we have at SCA!
Keen? Apply now by submitting your resume via our careers page.
Hot tip: Make sure you download and sign up to LiSTNR – you may be asked about your listening experience throughout the interview process!