Senior Programmatic Trader
What you’ll do
We’re MiQ, a global programmatic media partner for marketers and agencies. Our people are at the heart of everything we do, so you will be too. No matter the role or the location, we’re all united in the vision to lead the programmatic industry and make it better.
As a Senior Programmatic Trader, you’ll have the chance to:
- Excellent campaign performance – deliver client success across a diverse portfolio of accounts
- End to end campaign ownership and performance monitoring
- Use data to enhance buying decisions, resulting in overachievement vs. client- stated KPIs and internal profit objectives
- Use insights to build client rapport to up-sell and earn incremental opportunity
- Deliver on-point margin and retain clients
- Apply expertise on new business and/or challenging campaigns to reduce margin
- Grow client business via surpassing KPIs, delivering insights and building relationships
- Use data, analysis, and trading expertise to deliver campaign ahead of pace and maintain performance
- Seamlessly communicate with commercial teams on product/capabilities positioning and growth strategy
- Take initiative to support others and deliver teaching / training sessions
- Work closely with Operations Director & Solutions Team in Sydney and Analytics team in Bangalore on Analytics projects in the region
- Work with MiQ global central departments to aid in any of the following:
- Ad operations
- Pre-campaign Analysis
- Post-campaign insight reporting
- Very confident in content creation and delivery for external meetings
- Attend and participate in external meetings - deliver insight pieces and Q&A
- Strong emphasis on delivering clients actionable insights via weekly commentary and end-of- campaign reports
- Regularly use campaigns to test and implement innovative ideas
- Maintain and evolve trading/operational processes and best practices
- Share results to encourage team-wide adoption of new insights, targeting tactics, optimisation methods and ways of working
- Motivated by learning opportunities and is inquisitive
What you’ll bring:
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills are essential
- The ability to work with large datasets in Excel files and BI internal tools
- Strong troubleshooting ability, clear systematic approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Alignment with MiQ's core values/culture
- A can-do attitude, with a dream to grow alongside us.
We’ve highlighted some key skills, experience and requirements for this role. But please don’t worry if you don’t meet every single one. Our talent team strives to find the best people. They might see something in your background that’s a fit for this role, or another opportunity at MiQ.
If you have a passion for the role, please still apply.
What’s in it for you
MiQ is incredibly proud to foster a welcoming culture. We do everything possible to make sure everyone feels valued for what they bring. With global teams committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, we’re always moving towards becoming an even better place to work.
Our values are so much more than statements. They unite MiQers in every corner of the world. They shape the way we work and the decisions we make. And they inspire us to stay true to ourselves and to aim for better. Our values are there to be embraced by everyone, so that we naturally live and breathe them. Just like inclusivity, our values flow through everything we do - no matter how big or small.
- We do what we love - Passion.
- We figure it out - Determination.
- We anticipate the unexpected - Agility
- We hold each other accountable - Unity
- We dare to be unconventional - Courage
Every region and office have specific perks and benefits, but every person joining MiQ can expect:
- A hybrid work environment
- New hire orientation with job specific onboarding and training
- Internal and global mobility opportunities
- Competitive healthcare benefits
- Bonus and performance incentives
- Generous annual PTO, paid parental leave, with two additional paid days to acknowledge holidays, cultural events, or inclusion initiatives.
- Employee resource groups designed to connect people across all MiQ regions, drive action, and support our communities.