Senior Paid Media Manager
Due to continued agency growth & new business wins, Media Merchants are looking for a positive and motivated individual to join our Team as a Senior Paid Media Manager.
As a Senior Paid Media Manager, you'll work with internal stakeholders and external clients and will be involved in:
- Creating and planning a variety of PPC campaigns across a range of digital channels for National and Local businesses
- Overseeing existing campaigns and making recommendations on how to optimise them
- Analysing trends and making data-driven decisions
- Writing engaging ad copy for adverts
- Day to day management of the clients
- Producing detailed analysis and reports of campaigns
- Management of the Tracking Dashboard we have in place
What to expect
- You'll manage a number of campaigns and work with a range of clients or internal stakeholders, giving you lots of variety.
- You'll work with data, analysing trends and results, while simultaneously thinking creatively about improvements and strategies to optimise a PPC campaign.
- You will get exposure to other business verticals such as search engine optimisation (SEO), social media marketing, digital strategy and digital PR.
- Generate regular reports using our tracking dashboard.
- Previous experience of working in a fast based environment (briefs & proposals with quick turn around and campaign setups) is a must
Skills & Experience
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree qualification in relevant or related field of study
- Min of 3+ years’ experience in SEM with a renowned agency and blue-chip brands is a must.
- Min of 3+ years of hands-on experience working on Google Search and Shopping campaigns is a must.
- An excellent understanding of how PPC fits in to the wider area of digital marketing
Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Ability to foster strong relationships at various levels
- Professional Experience using Google Ads, Google Analytics and Facebook Ad Manager
- A person with good skills in Conversion Rate Optimisation with experience working on tools like unbounce, crazyegg or hotjar will be given a preference
- High-level proficiency in Google Spreadsheets, MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
In-depth knowledge across the Google Marketing Platform (i.e. DV360, SA360, Campaign Manager) would be desirable, but not essential.
- Must be up to date on the latest SEM / Google Ads trends
- Excellent communication skills
Why Media Merchants?
Media Merchants are a Full-Service Agency with over 24 years’ experience in making a positive difference every day for our clients. We pride ourselves on being people-first, putting our culture above all else which allows us to deliver excellent service for all our clients. We believe in ongoing education, support and opportunity for all our people so they can grow and thrive in the workplace.
Flexible Arrangements: Work from home 2 days per week.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
We thank you for your interest in Media Merchants.
No Recruiters Please.