Senior Manager of Integrated Media Strategy & Planning
Paramount is a global media and entertainment organisation with some of the best-known and loved brands in the world. Employing over 1,700 people locally, and a further 25,000+ globally, we deliver premium content through multiple platforms for the young (and the young at heart of course!).
We pride ourselves on creating content that gets people talking. What’s more, you’ll find all these great shows (and more) on our subscription video on demand service, Paramount+; our free-to-air channels (10, 10 Bold, 10 Peach, Nickelodeon); and our digital platform, 10 Play, that also includes a vast array of Free Ad-Supported Streaming TV known as FAST (including numerous MTV and Nickelodeon channels).
This is a permanent full-time role based in SYDNEY.
Enough about us! Here’s what you’ll do as the Senior Manager of Integrated Media Strategy & Planning, focused on Paramount+:
This key role is responsible for owning the above-the-line media budget and planning of large-scale media campaigns, working alongside external agency partners to build & execute innovative media strategies across a mix of channels to drive awareness & viewership of our streaming service, Paramount+.
Functions will include:
- Working with agencies to develop effective, creative and holistic paid media strategies and tactics
- Managing budgets and timelines for title and brand media campaigns
- Seeking and evaluating strategic media opportunities, being a thought-leader on new and innovative ways to reach and connect with our customer
- Working to develop and present recommendations, evaluations, POVs and media analyses to relevant stakeholders
- Setting goals and KPIs and devising strategies through which to achieve them, as well as implementing measurement plans
- Interfacing directly with media partners and networks to develop new advertising programs, secure premium media, and increase efficiency
- Monitoring and analysing competitive media and marketing strategies
This is what we’re looking for:
- At least 8 years of experience in direct-to-consumer media marketing with proven success building brands
- Experience leading media strategy and planning for a consumer brand
- Media agency experience or in-house agency experience, must have a strong handle on the Australian paid media landscape
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in schedules and delivery
- Excellent data analysis skills, analytical mind and understanding media attribution methodologies
- Intense bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills, and ability to collaborate with local and international colleagues at all levels of seniority
- Excellent interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial mindset and resilient spirit with experience navigating cross-functional organisations
- Excellent proficiency in verbal and written communication
- Experience managing and mentoring a direct-report
- Knowledge of the streaming industry, TV content and a consumer of entertainment content
We want the best of the best for this high-profile role, so applications will remain open through the Christmas/New Year period. This is an exciting opportunity to further your career with a growing international business.
Paramount embraces differences and we welcome applications from people of all backgrounds regardless of factors such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property or birth. These grounds also include age, nationality, marital status, disability, place of residence and sexual orientation.
We recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as Australia’s First Peoples, and the Traditional Custodians of the land where we live and work. We pay our respects to Elders, past, present and emerging, and we are proud to live in a country which is home to the world’s oldest living cultures.
Paramount has a clear mission: to unleash the power of content. To do that, we need diverse, passionate people who want to see the impact of their work and leave a positive mark on culture. Join us and help create the future of media.