What is the role?
Working across one of the most innovative and exciting clients in Australia, with iconic campaigns spanning branding and performance marketing, this role is the opportunity to improve systems and operations to build better workflow for the client team. This client is leading the way with their 1st party data approach, working with sophisticated technology solutions to provide best-in-market advertising solutions.
As Media Campaign Reporting Manager, you are responsible for identifying areas of automation within the teams reporting requirements and assist the teams in creating a concise brief on what is required for automated templates or solutions. You will work with the Partnerships and client leads on client facing reporting requirements and assist in delivering and identifying ways to streamline manual inputs for greater efficiencies and uniformity across the client group.
What are the responsibilities?
- Support training requirements and areas of automation for internal systems and tools to ensure efficiency and best practice within UM teams around tools and reporting.
- Lead a positive and motivating work environment while mentoring team members to produce best practice skills through training and automation solutions.
- Ensure reporting templates produced, where appropriate, are streamlined for ease of sharing across other teams to improve and consolidate reporting methods across the agency.
- Produce and deliver monthly analytics report requirements for all media activity including MROI and DOMO across both consumer and SMB business.
- Provide monthly budget reconciliation and expenditure reports, as well as quarterly spend profile overviews.
- Monthly checks on invoice loading, ensuring accuracy of data and teams are adopting the agencies best practice guidelines across both offline and online.
- Work closely with Orion to deliver accurate reports and summaries to clients and internal teams.
- Become a UM expert in implementing a system to share knowledge and skills of producing best practice reporting templates and solutions.
How will you fit the bill?
- Previous experience working within the media industry to understand how changes may impact on the way teams need to operate is highly desirable
- Solid understanding of the full media landscape, across both offline and online channels
- Strong reasoning and analytical skills
- Effective communication to detail
- Exceptional numerical and problem-solving skills
- Efficient time prioritisation and task management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and various team expectations and deliverables.
- Team player with strong personal skills, working with variety of team.
- Superb technical and expert knowledge in tools and systems.
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to grow your skillset and branch into different areas e.g., Media planning, data and analytics and growth through systems and the reporting team
- Minimal client contact in your day to day
- Align with a global media powerhouse
- Birthday Leave
- UM offers up to 16 weeks Paid Parental leave for the Primary Carer and up to 8 weeks for the Secondary Carer.
- Annual Leave Reward Days
- International Remote Working policy
- Sydney office redesign & perks
- Inclusive and collaborative company culture
- Hybrid Working
- Wellness initiatives – gym, meditation sessions, EAP
- Culture initiatives – clubs, social drinks, regular events, ping pong/pool tables
- Local/global mobility
- Ongoing L&D opportunities
Be part of the future everyone is searching for. Apply to join the UM Australia team today.
UM Australia is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.