The purpose of this role is to support and execute display campaigns and strategies to ensure on time delivery and properly business results
What your typical day will look like:
As the Programmatic Associate you’ll take on an administrative support role servicing specific clients. Your learning and development will equip you with the skills to execute and optimise digital display & video campaigns so that we exceed targets for our clients.
Reporting into the Programmatic Manager and Programmatic Executive, you will support your teams to drive overall performance for clients that utilise display, video and other programmatic channels to achieve performance goals.
Other responsibilities include:
- Use and understanding of entry level media maths and terminology
- Use of media industry tools to load, check, optimise and report on media bookings
- Develop effective working relationships with client agency partners and media owners
- Assistance with document preparation; post analysis, final buys, competitive and planning
- General administration tasks including: filing, scanning and WIP update
A bit about you:
- Strong interest in developing a comprehensive understanding of the Australian media marketplace
- Capacity for effective communication and high attention to detail
- Effective time and project management skills
- Analytical experience with Excel preferred
What’s in it for you:
- Join a transforming agency who are putting their people and culture at the forefront of everything we do - collaborative, fun, progressive.
- Loads of opportunities to network and build your social circle with team bonding days & nights, learning seminars, industry events and much more
- Bring your whole self to work! We have opportunities to join our DEI workstreams and champion initiatives across the business
- A commitment to corporate social responsible and being a force for good, including 2 annual all team 'Day for Change' to support local communities and charities
- Real flexibility to work when and where you feel most productive with our ‘Be the Best You’ policy
- Attractive remuneration packages, parental leave policies & leave purchase options
- 5 weeks annual leave after 2 years of service and 3 whole company mental health awareness days off per year + your birthday off!
- $250 personal development fund to support your personal ambitions and growth (ever wanted to scuba dive?)
- Career Development and Learning & Development opportunities, including access to our global online dentsu University
- Join an award-winning agency, having recently been awarded the Google Honours 2021, Agency Team of the Year!
- Huge perks with discounts on health insurance, gym memberships, car purchasing or novated leasing, retail and travel.
At dentsu, a diverse and inclusive culture enables our employees to bring their whole selves to work and be proud of doing so. For us, this is the foundation for great innovation which, in turn, generates better outcomes for our people, partners and communities. This is why we encourage applications from people with disabilities, and of all ages, nationalities, backgrounds and cultures.
Together we make our mark. Together we embrace the true potential of disruption. And together – across all our locations – we help our clients win in a changing world.
If you want to belong to a one global network where opportunities are limitless – we look forward to welcoming you.