Planning & Trading Manager
Introducing Atomic 212°
Atomic 212° is Australia’s largest independent media agency, with a mission to make marketing Smarter, Faster and Accountable (SFA). Born as a specialist performance media agency and now servicing a full range of integrated marketing solutions, from media to creative, data and technology. Atomic 212° is unique in its performance DNA. We apply this same mindset to every channel to deliver measurable business results.
Who are we looking for?
A creative minded, experienced Planning & Trading Manager Manager from within a media agency environment.
We’re after someone with sound understanding of implementation planning/buying principles across TV, Radio and OOH channels and Direct Digital IO. Experience in media planning/campaign execution and the ability to pull insights out of media delivery and derive recommendations is critical.
You will have the opportunity to make your mark on briefs/campaigns and team/agency processes and be bold in your media recommendations and flex your creativity.
What will your day to day look like?
- Broadly your role will be focused on managing campaign implementation as well as client communications.
- Skilled use of planning & buying tools including Spectra, Fusion, Asteroid, TV Map, AQX, eTam, Roy Morgan, MOVE & eRam
- Supporting the Director & Client Lead to drive the media output of the team, ensuring a clear link of implementation to consumer insights
- Taking responsibility for the media plan from implementation planning through to execution. Fine tuning budget allocation, weights, phasing, and title/channel/site mix with creation of the media plan
- Identifying proactive opportunities with the ability to sell in media initiatives over and above media recommendations
- Collaborating with the Director and Client Lead to formulate an optimal media recommendation, bringing media responses together to tell a consistent story directly linked to the strategy
- Utilising your skills in in evaluating & negotiating all media with media vendors (under the guidance of the Director and Client lead benchmarking all rates)
- Providing concise, timely and accurate reporting on all campaigns, including insightful commentary and learnings for future campaigns, in addition to uploading data to the client dashboard
- Overall accountability for all team financials: budget control, contract management, account queries & profomas
Join the Atomic 212° Team
Atomic 212° is a place to grow and progress. We seek motivators, leaders and collaborators. We are focused on attracting and retaining those who best encapsulate and align with our unique proposition - Smarter, Faster and Accountable.
We seek those who are passionate, humble and dynamic. People who thrive on big dreams and imagination. Our culture is diverse and fun, underpinned by a world-class team. We embrace values characterised by integrity.
Our personal development program aligns goals to smarter, faster, accountable principles. We invest heavily in learning, career progression and mentorship. We are focused on attracting and retaining the very best. Above all else, we want to ensure you are supported, challenged and happy.
We have built incredible momentum with over 150 team members nationally and locations across Sydney, Melbourne, Darwin and Brisbane. We are always growing and have a strong client base across a variety of industries.