Initiative Sydney is on a hunt for an amazing Partnerships Executive.
We need an eager, proactive and energetic person who is interested in building a career in media. The Partnerships Executive is an important position within the integrated investment process and supports the team as they build a go to market approach.
This person should like working with numbers, have strong communication skills, work well in a team environment and have a level of curiosity that infects the entire team that works with you on campaigns. Your exceptional attention to detail and your proactivity in seeking out learning and development opportunities will distinguish you from your peers and help accelerate your career growth.
- Responds to basic client requests as required with accuracy and prior to the agreed deadline
- Supports creative agency material and production needs, with guidance / supervision as required
- Maintain client’s schedules in accordance with their goals
- Supports the team in the implementation of campaigns
- Assists in reporting and tracking budgets, savings and value, ensuring accuracy for internal team
- Assists in evaluating media partner proposals
- Seeks out mentorship and learning proactively from discipline leaders at Initiative (Strategy, Communications Design, Partnerships, Client Advice & Management)
- Learns key programs and tools including but not limited to BMD, eTAM, AQX, Nielsen Net Ratings, Savannah, etc.
- Contributes to the analysis and post campaign summary of integrated campaigns
- Manages material advice on behalf of clients in terms of accuracy, despatch/tagging, timelines and record keeping
- Loads with accuracy and timeliness all relevant media bookings for their client base
- Develops budget management of specific buys including proforma checking, account queries and approvals
- Assists in compiling competitive reports with guidance/supervision as required
- Communicates progress proactively with team members to effectively manage expectations
- Understands and practices confidentiality in all work issues
- Builds and maintains professional rapport with media and creative agency partners across all disciplines and channels
- Attends regular media meetings to develop media, market and industry knowledge
- Attends and contributes to Partnerships meetings, including but not limited to WIPs, tracking meetings, etc.
- Demonstrates strong collaboration and teamwork within and across teams and discipline pillars
- Resolves account queries and/or billing discrepancies in a timely manner
- Ensures and advocates for productive and positive media partner relationships
Who You Are/Your Experience:
- Ideally you have tertiary education within media, marketing, advertising, business or other related fields; previous internship experience is preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft programs, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate concisely and clearly, both written and oral
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of an integrated team
- Detail-oriented, organised, conscientious, with the ability to multi-task and work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
We are Fearless, Brave, Dynamic and Seamless. We are a bunch of eclectic and brilliant misfits with diverse backgrounds that represent the unique fabric of consumers and culture. We want you to be yourself. We want to hear your opinions. We want to see your passion and energy.
Initiative respects that everyone has something unique to contribute to the agency. We respect differences and value diversity. We are inclusive and want you to feel you truly belong to the Ini community. We offer our people CHOICES and a range of life benefits such as
- THE RIGHT TO -Start a family, on your terms
- RECOVERY FROM LOSS
- BIRTHDAY LEAVE & 4PM FRIDAYS
- LEAVE WITHOUT LEAVE BALANCE
- THINK MORE & DO LESS ADMN THROUG AUTOMATION
- MENTAL FITNESS DAYS
If this sounds like you, and you would be interested in joining Australia’s happiest agency team, then please apply now!
We value unique backgrounds and experiences to encourage and celebrate diversity. First Nations people, those identifying as LGBTQ+, people of all ages, people with disabilities, and people who are culturally and linguistically diverse are encouraged to apply. Our aim is to create a workforce that reflects the community in which we live.