Partner Marketing Paramount+
Paramount is a global media and entertainment organisation with some of the best known and loved brands in the world. Employing over 1,700 people locally, and a further 25,000+ globally, we deliver premium content through multiple platforms for the young (and the young at heart of course!).
We pride ourselves on creating content that gets people talking. What’s more, you’ll find all these great shows (and more) on our subscription video on demand service Paramount+, free-to-air channels (10, 10 Bold, 10 Peach, Nickelodeon), and our digital platform 10 Play that also includes a vast array of Free Ad-Supported Streaming TV known as FAST (including numerous MTV and Nickelodeon channels).
With the successful launch of Paramount+ in Australia we are excited to expand our team as we continue to grow and establish the Paramount+ brand in the competitive streaming space locally. Paramount+ lives in the world of cultural icons like Dexter, SpongeBob SquarePants and The Godfather. With a growing library of original and exclusive series, hit shows, iconic blockbuster movies, live sport and breaking news, Paramount+ is a mountain of entertainment.
This is a permanent full-time role based in SYDNEY.
Enough about us! What you’ll do in this Partner Marketing role:
Working in our Streaming (P+) team you will be responsible for bringing partner marketing campaigns to life with the objective of delivering outstanding results for both the business and client expectations.
This is what you’ll be doing:
- Manage and implement partner campaigns from creative briefing through to dispatch of all partner creative materials
- Identify and develop marketing opportunities to grow the presence of Paramount+ in partner environments
- Prepare monthly partner briefing packs outlining upcoming content priorities, acquisition opportunities and marketing tactics
- Provide exemplary account management and servicing of partners to ensure Paramount+ is thought of first for marketing opportunities
- Curate carousel wireframes in line with the product merchandising plan
- Manage international partner documentation requests
- Participate and support local cross-functional marketing initiatives including working with publicity, business development, sales and consumer products, to expand the reach of our titles and brand
- Conduct and circulate on-going competitive partner activity reviews to identify trends and new opportunities
- Monthly invoice processing and cost reconciliations
What are we looking for in a Partner Marketer? What’s important?
- 3-5 years of experience in partner or client management/partner engagement
- Experience and passion for building great partner marketing programs that are unique and scalable
- Ability and comfort tracking and analysing partner performance metrics
- Ability and flexibility to adapt to changes in schedules and delivery
- Proactive self-starter with strong prioritization and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication with previous experience writing briefs
- A team player who loves to collaborate
Extra brownie points for:
- Tertiary qualifications in related field
- Experience in streaming/entertainment/tech/subscription categories ideal
- Experience navigating cross-functional/matrix organizations is a bonus
We could just list the numerous benefits our employees avail of every day. However, for now we'll just leave you with how our employees feel about us:
- 92% of our employees stated they would highly recommend Paramount to a friend (Glassdoor)
- We hold a 4.1 STAR RATING, by far the highest rating in the media sector (Seek Company Profiles)
Paramount embraces differences and we welcome applications from people of all backgrounds regardless of factors such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property or birth. These grounds also include age, nationality, marital status, disability, place of residence and sexual orientation.
We recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as Australia’s First Peoples, and the Traditional Custodians of the land where we live and work. We pay our respects to Elders, past, present and emerging, and we are proud to live in a country which is home to the world’s oldest living cultures.