Are you a creative marketer looking for your next career move?
Bastion is an integrated, full-service marketing and communications agency looking for a Marketing Manager to drive brand awareness. You will use your expert knowledge of PR, communications, and marketing to support and achieve deliverables across the diverse business units across the agency.
We’re looking for a marketer with a flair for content, a passion for planning and brilliant stakeholder management skills, ideally with over 5 years experience in B2B marketing.
*This role can be based in Sydney or Melbourne *
Day to Day
No two days will be the same in the Bastion offices! The Marketing Manager will work with a team of experts across market research, brand and creative, advertising, corporate and change communicators, PR, social media, digital, customer experience, sponsorship, experiential, film, and content production.
Bastion has over 350 staff working across Melbourne, Sydney, Gold Coast, Brisbane, Canberra, Los Angeles, Newport beach, New York City, Auckland and Wellington. This position will support across all Bastion offices, ensuring alignment across the global brand.
- Write a marketing and content strategy for the Bastion master brand
- Develop a marketing plan for each Business Unit meeting key objectives of each area
- Develop and maintain an engaging content, social media and digital strategy
- Manage all website and digital content
- Work closely with Bastion Make to produce internal video content
- Work closely with Bastion Creative to develop and manage Bastion house of brands
- Work closely with Bastion Amplify to develop a strong social and PR plan
- Organize events both internal and external
- Learn and understand emerging marketing trends to share internally and with clients
- People management - direct manager for Brand/Marketing Coordinator
- Act as a positive role model, embodying the Bastion culture
- You know the world of advertising and are familiar with industry publications including AdNews, B&T, Mumbrella and other industry relevant publishers
- Confident briefing internal and external creative agencies
- Significant experience working in a marketing role with a strong understanding of digital marketing
- Experience in website re-brands and maintenance
- Confident in producing trade articles, EDMs and blogs
- Ability to work autonomously reporting into the executive team
- Social media expertise
- Time Management skills
- Branding expertise (bastic design skills preferable)
- Experience in writing marketing strategies, tactical and brand growth
- Confident and positive, able to hustle while remaining calm and concise
- Able to seek out organic content opportunities, including new business wins and key agency hires
- Confident working with CEO level, briefing and managing third party suppliers
What Bastion Offer
- Robust Growth and Development program with year-round training
- Monthly ‘Happy Day’ to recharge
- Cultural Club events fostering creative team connections
- The Bastion evolve mentoring program
- Community and Social responsibility leave of 2 days per year.