NP Digital is a Global Award-Winning Performance Marketing Agency. In 2022, NP Digital was named Adweek’s #1 fastest-growing large international agency with over 500 employees. For a second consecutive year, we landed in the top 10% of Inc. 5000’s fastest-growing private companies, all while simultaneously maintaining employee satisfaction up, which earned us an Inc. Best Workplaces award in 2022 and 2023.
NP Digital combines proprietary platforms with best-in-class talent to deliver leading edge experiences centered around: paid and organic search, social, content, retargeting, performance display, feed management and conversion rate optimization.
NP Digital focuses on creating innovative, adaptive, and data-driven digital marketing plans for our clients. Obsessed with helping companies grow and exceed their goals, NP Digital delivers on the mission of continually helping brands connect and engage with their audience.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
- AUD $100k+ salary package
- 5 Weeks annual leave per year
- Excellent commission structure
- Hybrid working with flexibility to work from home for up to 3 days per week
READY FOR THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER?
In this exciting role, you'll be at the helm of our SEO operations, managing both the day-to-day activities and a dynamic team of SEO experts. Your mission? Crafting and implementing data-driven SEO strategies that supercharge our campaigns and taking the lead in delivering compelling client performance reports.
But that's not all – as we embark on a journey of expansion, your role will evolve to include assisting our SEO Director in shaping the future of our SEO team. You'll play a pivotal role in developing streamlined processes and procedures that will define our success. Plus, you'll occasionally dazzle potential clients with your expertise, hopping on calls and conducting in-depth audits to unearth exciting opportunities.
This isn't your run-of-the-mill job – it's a roll-up-your-sleeves adventure that demands multitasking prowess, a knack for setting priorities, and a collaborative spirit. And guess what? The successful candidate for this role should be right here in Melbourne, with a hybrid work arrangement of 1 or 2 days in the office to keep things lively. So, are you ready to join us on this thrilling SEO journey?
- 6-8 Years’ experience in the organic search industry
- 2+ years of existing management experience preferred
- Extensive experience with SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Ahrefs, Search Console, etc. to analyze organic search and analytics data and make specific recommendations supported by data
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail, collaboration, process and project management expertise, with a knack for reducing operational complexity
- Ability to know when to ask for help versus when to just “figure it out” as needed
- Strong technical SEO experience, being comfortable with various CMS platforms and the ability to troubleshoot and solve various issues common with these systems
- An ‘owner’ mentality, able to facilitate strong communication and collaboration across teams
- A demonstrated passion for helping to build solutions that enable clients to serve customers at scale
- Experience working across time-zones with geographically distributed teams.
- A successful track recording in leading a team of SEO executives
- Strong client and team leadership qualities, comfortable contributing to company’s thought leadership on SEO industry topics
- Ability and passion to educate and share industry knowledge with less experienced team members
ABOUT OUR CULTURE
We value our best-in-class company culture, which is results-driven, innovative, fast-paced and fun. Our focus is on outcome, not output. We encourage our employees to work with an entrepreneurial spirit while applying a businesslike approach. When you work with great people and leaders that support you, there is no end to what you can accomplish. We celebrate different backgrounds and perspectives from our team members, but one thing we all have in common is a core set of values:
“Think Big” challenges our teams in all aspects of the business. For our clients, it requires that we expand their vision beyond what’s expected, while pushing us to become a committed partner who provides strategic recommendations and measurable outcomes.
“Own It” plays a key role in encouraging employee autonomy. We believe owning it inspires employees to build skillsets within their roles and beyond to drive their career where you want. “Own It” highlights ability to make the work yours and deliver creative results.
“Have Fun” means we enjoy working together and cultivating a great work experience for everyone. Our passion for what we do is visible throughout the organization. Anything we enjoy, we are naturally going to do better, so we make our work something we look forward to, rather than simply something we have to do.
NP Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer, proud of our diversity and inclusive culture! Our goal is to positively impact change through our actions, and we’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.