Lease Administrator - VMO
Who are we?
At VMO, we do outdoor differently. With an outdoor network that’s built for brands, we combine data, innovation, and tailored solutions to reach the right audiences in the right places at the right time. Our goal is to continue to offer advertisers the very best in Digital Out of Home technology, data and creativity. Owned and backed by the HOYTS Group, we have huge plans to be the most valuable outdoor communications network in Australia and New Zealand.
We’re currently on the lookout for a Lease Administrator to join our team based in the Sydney CBD. This role will help administer advertising screen leases across Australia and New Zealand including reviewing contracts, approval of payments, reporting to stakeholders and responding to inbound queries from property partners.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Review all leasing contracts upon execution
- Identifying key terms and commercial obligations requiring action or review
- Establishing and maintaining a central register of active leases
- Review and approval of invoices from leasing partners
- Receiving and responding to inbound queries from leasing partners
- Providing reporting to internal stakeholders on matters related to leases.
- Leading a process to review current business processes in relation to the management of leases and recommending improvements
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a top performer with excellent attention-to-detail and a ‘can do’ attitude. We’re also looking for someone with:
- At least 2 years experience in a role reviewing leases
- At least 2 years experience in a role involving basic financial reconciliation
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook
- High proficiency in written and verbal communication
- Strong numerical skills
- Prior experience in a lease administration (desired)
VMO is a leader in Digital Out Of Home Advertising and at the forefront of innovative thinking- it’s no wonder why we are one of the top three OOH companies! You will be a part of a hardworking, collaborative, and passionate team. Most importantly, our dedication to fostering an unbeatable culture where creativity thrives and the fun never stops has led to our recognition as one of the Top 5 Happiest of ALL Media Owners! But wait, there’s more:
- Flexible working structure to accommodate for work-life balance
- Sleep in or finish early on your birthday
- 50c HOYTS movie tickets and amazing corporate discounts across retail, healthcare, and banking
- Work with a company who strives for a sustainable future
- Wellbeing & safety support - Sonder access for you and your family!
- Learn from the best! Career progression and training opportunities
Think you’re up for it:
If you would like to join a cohesive team who are passionate about what they do and have a whole lot of fun along the way, then apply now! While we take a look at your application, get to know us through our various social media channels.