Head of Communications & Community
Become a Champion for Meaningful Progress as dentsu's Head of Communications & Community!!
Head of Communications & Community
dentsu is a network designed for what’s next, helping clients predict and plan for disruptive future opportunities and create new paths to growth in the sustainable economy through five global leadership brands; Carat, Dentsu Creative, dentsu X, iProspect and Merkle, each with deep specialisms.
Operating in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 72,000 dedicated specialists and partnering with 95 of the top 100 global advertisers our collective vision is to be at the forefront of people-centred transformations that shape society.
What your typical day will look like:
As the Head of Communications & Community you will be responsible for strategically developing a communications framework and leading a network of communications professionals to deliver engaging, innovative and integrated communications in alignment with dentsu’s broader business objectives.
Core responsibilities include:
- Driving traffic and engagement that translates to business growth, brand promotion and internal engagement.
- Ensure our leaders and SME’s have a clear and consistent voice in market to drive market reputation, relevance and recognition
- Lead the development and delivery of Social Impact programs concerned with Human Rights, DE&I, Sustainable Development and Digital for Good
- Establish relevant partnerships and engage internal and external stakeholders around key events as well as global, regional and local programmes of work
- Optimise the communications budget, investment and resourcing mix across the business to effectively drive financial outcomes.
A bit about you:
- Significant experience in marketing and communications with experience in social impact disciplines preferred
- Has successfully delivered outcomes in a matrix organisation with significant emphasis on collaboration, influence and persuasion
- Excellent understanding of what makes captivating and engaging content, and how to extract and tell exciting stories
What’s in it for you:
- Real flexibility to work when and where you feel most productive with our ‘Be the Best You’ policy which includes a $250 contribution to your home office set up
- The opportunity to give back with dedicated volunteer leave and our whole-company event, One Day for Change
- 5 weeks annual leave after 2 years of service and 3 whole company Wellness days off per year for you to switch off and take your day, your way
- Career Development and Learning & Development opportunities, including access to our global online dentsu University
- Be part of a global network that truly invests in recognising performance with via our Never Before Awards, and social impact, including having a clearly mapped path to becoming net zero
Become a champion for meaningful progress:
Our diverse and inclusive culture enables our employees to bring their whole selves to work and be proud of doing so. For us, this is the foundation for great innovation which, in turn, generates better outcomes for our people, partners and communities. This is why we encourage applications from people with disabilities, and of all ages, nationalities, backgrounds and cultures.
If you want to belong to a one global network where opportunities are limitless – we look forward to welcoming you.
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now!