Group Investment Director
Play a leadership role across the agency with a specific focus on those team members responsible for media buying and investment - lead client relationships, and drive investment strategy across the Adelaide market.
dentsu is a network designed for what’s next, helping clients predict and plan for disruptive future opportunities and create new paths to growth in the sustainable economy through five global leadership brands; Carat, Dentsu Creative, dentsu X, iProspect and Merkle, each with deep specialisms.
We are excited to begin the search for our next Group Investment Director to join our team at Carat, Adelaide.
Carat is the world’s first media agency and privileged to work with some of the most storied and innovative brands in the world. Most recently named a leader amongst global media agencies by Forrester, Carat is consistently ranked the #1 media agency in the world. With over 12,000 experts in over 100 countries Carat delivers an unparalleled capability to unlock real human understanding and connect people and brands through powerful and engaging media experiences.
As our next Group Investment Director, you will play a leadership role across the agency with a specific focus on those team members responsible for media buying and investment. You will have the opportunity to directly oversee some key clients, and show your strong ability in mentoring and team leadership with direct reports.
- Drives and builds the very best investment processes for their team
- Be a trusted advisor & communicator and consultant for your clients – become a valued extension of their marketing team
- Collaborate with appropriate Client Leads across the agency
- Lead the investment responses on the larger and more complex client briefs
- Lead contract negotiations and contract tracking for client’s investment
- Work highly effectively with media owner partners, media auditors and the Amplifi team in dentsu
- Present and articulate clearly proposals and opportunities in the marketplace
- Lead the client relationship for investment and implementation
A bit about you:
- An expert in the Australian media marketplace
- Ability to use and understand market and proprietary investment tools and systems
- High competency in media investment strategies and tactics
- Comfortable leading key client relationships for investment and implementation
- Experience leading direct reports and mentoring a team
- Engaging style and confidence leading Client and Stakeholder engagements
What’s in it for you?
- Join a transforming agency that put people and culture at the forefront of everything we do
- Flexibility to work when & where you feel most productive with our ‘Be the Best You’ policy
- Attractive remuneration packages, parental leave policies, home office allowances & more!
- 3 company-wide Mental Health Awareness days off per year, plus 5 weeks annual leave after 2 years of service
- A commitment to corporate social responsibility and being a force for good, including our annual all-team 'Day for Change' to support local communities and charities
- Career Development and Learning & Development opportunities, including access to our global online dentsu University
- Huge perks with discounts on health insurance, gym memberships, car purchasing or novated leasing, retail and travel.
Become a champion for meaningful progress:
Our diverse and inclusive culture enables our employees to bring their whole selves to work and be proud of doing so. For us, this is the foundation for great innovation which, in turn, generates better outcomes for our people, partners and communities. This is why we encourage applications from people with disabilities, and of all ages, nationalities, backgrounds and cultures.
Together we make our mark. Together we embrace the true potential of disruption. And together – across all our locations – we help our clients win in a changing world.