Group Digital Director
The purpose of this role is to take ownership of the Performance disciplines in the market and to coordinate the team to best meet and exceed the clients’ objectives and our business goals.
Group Digital Director
Carat is the world’s first media agency and privileged to work with some of the most storied and innovative brands in the world. Most recently named a leader amongst global media agencies by Forrester, Carat is consistently ranked the #1 media agency in the world. With over 12,000 experts in over 100 countries Carat delivers an unparalleled capability to unlock real human understanding and connect people and brands through powerful and engaging media experiences.
We now have an exciting Senior Leadership opportunity with our awesome Perth team! We are pleased to invite applications and enquiries for the role of Group Digital Director.
Check out some of the recent achievements this great team can boast:
- WA is a quickly maturing digital market with unrivalled growth potential
- Digital media and CX are central to agency’s growth
- Carat/dentsu is # 1 Media Agency in WA (Media Partner NPS)
- Won Agency of the Year award at recent Campaign Brief Awards
- Shortlisted for MFA Best use of Data Awards
What your typical day will look like:
This role will sit across the digital faction within the agency and the broader network group. A digital generalist position with strong networking, leadership and people focused requirement. You will have excellent opportunity to flex your relationship-building muscles, and work collaboratively and effectively with CXM/digital and technology businesses in the group to bring together a complete digital solution for clients.
Core responsibilities include:
- To effectively manage dentsu network agency partnerships and to be a senior escalation point for programmatic, performance and ad-ops divisions
- Sets the standard of quality of work and collaborative engagement for the digital practitioners within the agency
- To identify and action training and development needs for the digital practitioners in the team
- Conduit between dentsu national capabilities, increasing connection with Merkle and product team
- Connecting with Client team to solve problems with our technology
- New business, helping to pitch, understand how to bring digital media into communications strategy
A bit about you:
- A comprehensive understanding of the digital media market place
- A thorough understanding of the technology and platforms that support the digital ecosystem
- Able to provide a generalist view of all facets of digital media (biddable and non-biddable) and how they can work together effectively in the context of a media strategy and/or plan
- Maintain up to date product knowledge across major digital publishers
- To work collaboratively and effectively with digital and technology businesses in the group to bring together a complete digital solution for clients
- Ability to simplify the complex, excellent client service skills – the ability to gain trust and confidence
- Confidence to present work with conviction & strong commerciality + influencing skills
What’s in it for you:
- Real flexibility to work when and where you feel most productive with our ‘Be the Best You’ policy which includes a $250 contribution to your home office set up
- The opportunity to give back with dedicated volunteer leave and our whole-company event, One Day for Change
- 5 weeks annual leave after 2 years of service and 3 whole company Wellness days off per year for you to switch off and take your day, your way
- Career Development and Learning & Development opportunities, including access to our global online dentsu University
- Be part of a global network that truly invests in recognising performance
Become a champion for meaningful progress:
Our diverse and inclusive culture enables our employees to bring their whole selves to work and be proud of doing so. For us, this is the foundation for great innovation which, in turn, generates better outcomes for our people, partners and communities. This is why we encourage applications from people with disabilities, and of all ages, nationalities, backgrounds and cultures.
If you want to belong to a one global network where opportunities are limitless – we look forward to welcoming you.