Who are we?
Southern Cross Austereo is Australia’s leading media entertainment company, home of LiSTNR and the Triple M & HIT network. With the ability to reach 95% of the population through our Radio, TV and Digital channels, our mission is to Entertain, Inform & Inspire all Australians Anytime. Anywhere!
In 2021 we launched LiSTNR, a curated and personalised Audio-On-Demand destination. It is home to the Hit & Triple M networks, 25 music stations and over 500 podcasts. LiSTNR is Australia’s #1 podcast network reaching more than 8 million monthly listeners.
What’s on offer for you?
- Permanent position based out of our vibrant Gold Coast office!
- Training and development opportunities, health and wellbeing initiatives, birthday leave, volunteer leave, concert tickets, footy tickets, social events – PLUS much more!
- Industry leading and gender neutral Paid Parental Leave Policy which offers 20 weeks paid parental leave for a primary carer.
- Award-winning, highly supportive, and creative culture that enables you to be your best unique self!
- Flexible & hybrid working environment (we offer a range of flexible working options to help our people balance work and home life).
- Attractive salary package and opportunities for growth & progression – we love to promote internally across our 65 offices!
About the role:
We’re on the hunt for an Executive Assistant to support our Head of Regional Content, who oversees our regional content function which creates engaging, informative and entertaining content for our radio networks.
What you’ll be doing:
- Inbox and diary management for the Head of Regional Content.
- Contributing to the culture of the Content department and support the actioning of team culture initiatives.
- Assisting in preparation for your Executive's conference calls and meetings, including the preparation of meeting resources and catering if required.
- Reviewing and proofreading reports, spreadsheets, documents, and presentations on behalf of the Executive.
- Managing travel arrangements for Executive and team members.
- Liaising with members of the senior leadership team and third parties as required to schedule meetings and events as required.
- Reconciling monthly corporate credit card expenses and personal expenses.
- Plan and coordinate internal events and meetings from start to finish.
Experience we’re looking for:
- A proactive approach to work and the ability to anticipate the daily needs of your Executive.
- Excellent diary management skills – you know how to prioritise and coordinate conflicting tasks.
- An unwavering commitment to confidentiality and professionalism.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal skills that allow you to forge relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
We are a values driven organisation - if you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a great addition to SCA.
- We’re Better Together
- People are our Power
- Always Curious
- We Push Doors Open
- Be Genuine
Still not convinced?
Head to our TikTok, Life@LiSTNR, for a sneak peak into some of the fun we have at SCA!
Keen? Apply now by submitting your resume via our careers page.
Hot tip: Make sure you download and sign up to LiSTNR – you may be asked about your listening experience throughout the interview process!