The purpose of this role is to provide executive, confidential secretarial and administrative support to a member of the Dentsu Aegis Network global or local executive
About dentsu international
Part of Dentsu Group, Dentsu International is a network designed for what’s next, helping clients predict and plan for disruptive future opportunities and create new paths to growth in the sustainable economy. Dentsu delivers people-focused solutions and services to drive better business and societal outcomes. This is delivered through five global leadership brands - Carat, Dentsu Creative, dentsu X, iProspect and Merkle, each with deep specialisms.
Dentsu International’s radically collaborative team of diverse creators unifies people, clients and capabilities through horizontal creativity to help clients create culture, change society, and invent the future.
Powered by 100% renewable energy, Dentsu International operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 46,000 dedicated specialists, and partners with 95 of the top 100 global advertisers.
Visit our website to discover more about what we do: www.dentsu.com
We’re on the hunt for an Executive Assistant extraordinaire to join our dynamic team!
What your typical day will look like:
As the Executive Assistant, you will be primarily responsible for providing experienced high-level secretarial and administrative support to C-Suite leaders within dentsu Creative along with the wider dentsu Executive Team when required. The Executive Assistant will partner with the dentsu’s C-Level executives in their strategic leadership, day to day activities and play a key role in driving cultural initiatives and engagement amongst the various teams.
You will also be a valued member of our awesome EA team, joining a cohort of 7 strong spread across the ANZ market.
Other responsibilities include:
- Act as a spokesperson for Executives in meetings, personnel inquiries & in the implementation of projects as required.
- Diary management, meeting coordination and forward planning.
- Creation of engaging presentations, company communications and organise all the exciting staff events.
- Support Executive Leaders in the delivery of high impact internal initiatives, DE&I and cultural activities.
- Travel coordination and management inclusive of booking accommodation and preparing itineraries.
- Co-ordinate relevant responses and/or input into projects, programs, reports, correspondence, and departmental/business issues.
A bit about you:
- Strong experience supporting C-Level executive leaders preferably in a large, complex, global organisation.
- Strong organisational, stakeholder management and interpersonal skills.
- Tech savvy and highly skilled in Microsoft Office with excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Personable and approachable, you thrive in a collaborative environment.
- An interest in digital, data, customer experience, media, marketing, and creative advertising.
- Experience working in creative agency environment is highly desired.
What’s in it for you:
- 5 weeks annual leave after 2 years of service and 3 whole company mental health awareness days off per year.
- Career Development and Learning & Development opportunities, including access to our global online dentsu University.
- Save money with great discounts on health insurance, gym membership, buying a car and travel!
Become a champion for meaningful progress:
Our diverse and inclusive culture enables our employees to bring their whole selves to work and be proud of doing so. For us, this is the foundation for great innovation which, in turn, generates better outcomes for our people, partners and communities. This is why we encourage applications from people with disabilities, and of all ages, nationalities, backgrounds and cultures.
Together we make our mark. Together we embrace the true potential of disruption. And together – across all our locations – we help our clients win in a changing world.
If you want to belong to a one global network where opportunities are limitless – we look forward to welcoming you.
If you’re looking for a role where no two days are the same, and you want to be an integral part of a dynamic team, we want to hear from you!