dentsu is a network designed for what’s next, helping clients predict and plan for disruptive future opportunities and create new paths to growth in the sustainable economy through five global leadership brands; Carat, Dentsu Creative, dentsu X, iProspect and Merkle, each with deep specialisms.
iProspect, is a global digital-first end-to-end media agency. Its unmatched mix of media strategy and storytelling with digital expertise and audience knowledge defines the new territory of performance-driven brand building. By delivering human-centric solutions, iProspect accelerates growth for the world’s most iconic brands working across a network of more than 8,000 media and performance specialists throughout 93 global markets.
We are now excited to invite applications for the role of Digital Executive with our awesome team in Sydney.
As the Digital Executive, you will be instrumental in the planning, reviewing, and optimization of Performance Marketing campaigns while supporting the team in reporting and managing client accounts for Ferrero. If you're ready to make a significant impact in the world of digital marketing, we invite you to apply and be a key player in our dynamic team.
- Focus on the day-to-day execution of Performance Marketing campaigns (Social), ensuring seamless implementation and delivery of objectives.
- Proactively review and manage client data to ensure optimal performance on all campaigns. Constantly seek opportunities for improvement and optimization.
- Collaborate with vendors and third-party representatives to maintain and develop relationships. Stay informed about new features and betas to enhance campaign strategies.
- Provide initial insights on campaign trends to executives and planners, contributing to informed decision-making and strategic planning.
- Generate comprehensive campaign reports, taking ownership of pacing, quality assurance (QA), and trafficking. Ensure accuracy and reliability in reporting.
A bit about you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or a related field.
- Proven experience in executing and optimizing Performance Marketing campaigns.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills to liaise effectively with vendors, third parties, and internal stakeholders.
- Familiarity with industry trends and a proactive approach to staying updated on new features and betas.
- Proficiency in campaign reporting, pacing, QA, and trafficking.
What’s in it for you:
- Real flexibility to work when and where you feel most productive with our ‘Be the Best You’ policy which includes a $250 contribution to your home office set up
- The opportunity to give back with dedicated volunteer leave and our whole-company event, One Day for Change
- 5 weeks annual leave after 2 years of service and 3 whole company Wellness days off per year for you to switch off and take your day, your way
- Career Development and Learning & Development opportunities, including access to our global online dentsu University
Become a champion for meaningful progress:
Our diverse and inclusive culture enables our employees to bring their whole selves to work and be proud of doing so. For us, this is the foundation for great innovation which, in turn, generates better outcomes for our people, partners and communities. This is why we encourage applications from people with disabilities, and of all ages, nationalities, backgrounds and cultures.
If you want to belong to a one global network where opportunities are limitless – we look forward to welcoming you.