Digital Content Producer
Who are we?
Southern Cross Austereo is Australia’s leading media entertainment company, home of LiSTNR and the Triple M & HIT network. With the ability to reach 95% of the population through our Radio, TV and Digital channels, our mission is to Entertain, Inform & Inspire all Australians Anytime. Anywhere!
In 2021 we launched LiSTNR, a curated and personalised Audio-On-Demand destination. It is home to the Hit & Triple M networks, 25 music stations and over 500 podcasts. LiSTNR is Australia’s #1 podcast network reaching more than 8 million monthly listeners.
What’s on offer for you?
- Permanent position based out of our vibrant Brisbane office
- Training and development opportunities, health and wellbeing initiatives, birthday leave, volunteer leave, concert tickets, footy tickets, social events – PLUS much more!
- Industry leading and gender neutral Paid Parental Leave Policy which offers 20 weeks paid parental leave for a primary carer.
- Award-winning, highly supportive and creative culture that enables you to be your best unique self!
- Flexible & hybrid working environment (we offer a range of flexible working options to help our people balance work and home life).
- Attractive salary package and opportunities for growth & progression – we love to promote internally across our 65 offices!
About the role:
Were on the hunt for an experienced Digital Content Producer to join our B105 Breakfast team in Brisbane. This role will see you responsible for the creation, production and execution of digital and social content for the B105 breakfast show’s websites and social media presences and all other relevant digital platforms in order to entertain, attract, and retain Australian audiences.
The successful applicant will also produce unique and compelling audio/podcast content for various digital channels including online, mobile and social media whilst ensuring all online content meets relevant risk assessment guidelines and codes before going live.
Experience we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in producing content for either online, radio or television
- Advanced knowledge of best practice cross-media production techniques including new media usability principals and deliver content to correct specifications
- Ability to produce, write, edit and preferably post produce audio visual content for digital channels
- Desired experience in using industry standard audio and or video editing tools including audio editing software (Adobe Audition) and Adobe Premiere, or similar.
- Experience in web publishing including using Photoshop and HTML is desirable.
- Understanding of all web based tools and experience using content management systems (CMS)
- Confident in using Apple Mac devices for majority of work
- An understanding of legal compliance issues with regards to contests including the assessment of risk around legal and PR outcomes
We are a values driven organisation - if you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a great addition to SCA.
- We’re Better Together
- People are our Power
- Always Curious
- We Push Doors Open
- Be Genuine
Still not convinced?
Head to our TikTok, Life@LiSTNR, for a sneak peak into some of the fun we have at SCA!
Keen? Apply now by submitting your resume via our careers page.
Hot tip: Make sure you download and sign up to LiSTNR – you may be asked about your listening experience throughout the interview process!