The purpose of this role is to assist with the planning, reviewing and optimisation of Paid Search campaigns whilst supporting the team in reporting and managing client accounts.
dentsu is a network designed for what’s next, helping clients predict and plan for disruptive future opportunities and create new paths to growth in the sustainable economy through five global leadership brands: Carat, Dentsu Creative, dentsu X, iProspect and Merkle, each with deep specialisms.
Carat is the world’s first media agency and privileged to work with some of the most storied and innovative brands in the world. Most recently named a leader amongst global media agencies by Forrester, Carat is consistently ranked the #1 media agency in the world. With over 12,000 experts in over 100 countries Carat delivers an unparalleled capability to unlock real human understanding and connect people and brands through powerful and engaging media experiences.
Visit our website to discover more about what we do: https://www.carat.com/
Operating in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 46,000 dedicated specialists and partnering with 95 of the top 100 global advertisers our collective vision is to be at the forefront of people-centred transformations that shape society.
What your typical day will look like:
As the Client Associate, you will proactively support the senior team, taking responsibility for all administrative tasks within the team to ensure campaigns run smoothly and to plan. You will build foundational knowledge and gain a solid understanding of the fundamentals of media processes.
Other responsibilities include:
- Work collaboratively with internal and external teams, contributing to effective working relationships with our clients, agency partners and media owners
- Support the team in executing and optimising digital display, video, audio & OOH campaigns so that we exceed targets for our clients
- Work with media and creative agencies on ensuring the timely delivery of material, and accurate material instructions
- Assistance with document preparation including; WIP's, post analysis, final buys, contact reports and timeline management
- Provide support and guidance on campaign analysis and client engagements, relationships, presentations and reporting
A bit about you:
- An interest and eagerness to learn and understand the media and advertising marketplace
- A demonstrated business acumen teamed with a knack for data and an ability to grasp numerical and mathematical concepts
- You are happy collaborating and working within a team environment with strong communication skills
- You're tech savvy, a practical thinker with a natural flare for problem solving.
What’s in it for you:
- Real flexibility to work when and where you feel most productive with our ‘Be the Best You’ policy which includes a $250 contribution to your home office set up
- The opportunity to give back with dedicated volunteer leave and our whole-company event, One Day for Change
- 5 weeks annual leave after 2 years of service and 3 whole company Wellness days off per year for you to switch off and take your day, your way
- Career Development and Learning & Development opportunities, including access to our global online dentsu University
- Be part of a global network that truly invests in recognising performance with via our quarterly Never Before Awards and social impact, including having a clearly mapped path to becoming net zero
Become a champion for meaningful progress:
Our diverse and inclusive culture enables our employees to bring their whole selves to work and be proud of doing so. For us, this is the foundation for great innovation which, in turn, generates better outcomes for our people, partners and communities. This is why we encourage applications from people with disabilities, and of all ages, nationalities, backgrounds and cultures.
If you want to belong to a one global network where opportunities are limitless – we look forward to welcoming you.