Commercial Finance Analyst
dentsu is a network designed for what’s next, helping clients predict and plan for disruptive future opportunities and create new paths to growth in the sustainable economy through five global leadership brands: Carat, Dentsu Creative, dentsu X, iProspect and Merkle, each with deep specialisms.
Operating in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 46,000 dedicated specialists and partnering with 95 of the top 100 global advertisers our collective vision is to be at the forefront of people-centred transformations that shape society.
Visit our website to discover more about what we do: www.dentsu.com
What your typical day will look like:
As the Commercial Finance Analyst, you will utilise financial analysis techniques to deliver day to day support and provide insight, analysis and trends on critical business issues impacting the performance of one of dentsu’s three leading media brands whilst supporting dentsu’s trading strategy and influencing outcomes team to maximise trading benefits.
Other responsibilities include:
- Regular monthly reporting for P&L, analysis of month end numbers and building out a story or narrative of key financial insights and business drivers
- Contribute to preparation of the budgeting & forecasting process including in-depth analysis of revenue streams, costs base and risks and opportunities.
- Collaborating with the business in building accurate budgets, forecasts, and projections
- Pricing for new business pitching opportunities
- Managing ad hoc requests that come from the business and building cases for investment opportunities or areas to divest
- Partnering with the business and fostering strong relationships with key stakeholders
A bit about you:
- 2-4 years’ experience working within Commercial Finance, Audit or Accounting with the ambition to take more of a commercial route in finance
- Strong background in financial analysis, system-driven projects, business analysis and solutions
- Interested about partnering with a business, understanding our product offering especially within the advertising landscape, what value we bring to clients and how you can have a positive impact on business outcomes.
- Advanced Excel capability, strong in PowerPoint and exposure to adaptive insights, spectra and salesforce is a nice to have
What’s in it for you:
- Real flexibility to work when and where you feel most productive with our ‘Be the Best You’ policy
- 5 weeks annual leave after 2 years of service and 3 whole company mental health awareness days off per year
- Career Development and Learning & Development opportunities, including access to our global online dentsu University
- Save money with great discounts on health insurance, gym membership, buying a car and travel!
Become a champion for meaningful progress:
Our diverse and inclusive culture enables our employees to bring their whole selves to work and be proud of doing so. For us, this is the foundation for great innovation which, in turn, generates better outcomes for our people, partners and communities. This is why we encourage applications from people with disabilities, and of all ages, nationalities, backgrounds and cultures.
Together we make our mark. Together we embrace the true potential of disruption. And together – across all our locations – we help our clients win in a changing world.
If you want to belong to a one global network where opportunities are limitless – we look forward to welcoming you.