Client Director on Tourism Australia
A unique role in the Australian market, this Client Director role provides the perfect candidate with experience in international market management and the opportunity to work on the world's best brand - Tourism Australia.
The Global Hub based in Sydney is responsible for setting the strategic & comms framework/approach for 15 markets, ensuring best practice planning & execution is delivered in markets, identifying audiences for growth and deploying research to understand audiences better and implementing tools, data and tech set-up for local & central set up.
The Client Director is responsible for ensuring all Hub responsibilities are enacted to highest standards, creativity & innovation are at the heart of recommendations and as the main point of contact with marketing team being a trusted advisor to client working in close collaboration with Global Client Partner.
What's exciting about the role?
- Lead response to briefs working closely with agency village on delivering OESP solutions that connect to business outcomes
- Day to Day account management of TA business.
- Lead client WIPs, market WIPs and day to day deliverables.
- Assist GCP in overall management of International markets.
- Review market strategy & planning responses to elevate thinking, working with markets on defining growth audiences
- Responsible for leading the client relationship through all interactions.
- Constant consideration to awards approach and tracking campaign results.
- Develop proactive solutions that deliver against client business objectives.
- Ownership of the financial reconciliation process and contract commercials.
What will you need to be successful?
- Market leading planning skills and well-established Client Management experience
- A lover of process and quality control which is critical in managing a global account
- Strong client relationship skills and comfort in dealing with broad and senior range of stakeholders
- Ability to professionally manage client push back at a senior client level when required.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to build relationships remotely with a culturally diverse network of colleagues globally.
- Self-starter and ability to work autonomously.
- Works well under pressure and maintains composure, positively influencing others.
- Ability to track client revenue and provide updates to senior management.
- Develops effective business plans with your Global Client Partner
- Results focused and sets high goals for self and others.
- Comfortable in challenging status-quo with the client, ensuring client receives the best results.
Curious about our perks?
- We take our work-life balance seriously. We have industry-leading leave entitlements including; Birthday Leave, Extra annual leave days and up to 16 weeks Paid Parental leave.
- Talk about some futuristic tech - we use automation and robots to free you from repetitive, boring stuff.
- Family Inclusive - ask us about flexibility!
- Hybrid working policy including remote international opportunities.
- Agency perks including; early finish Fridays, culture club, breakfast, health and wellbeing initiatives, daily meditations, employee assistance programs, culture club.
- Constant focus on your growth, learning and development within the business.