Brand Experience Lead
Southern Cross Austereo is Australia’s leading media entertainment company, home of LiSTNR and the Triple M & Hit Network. With the ability to reach 95% of the population through our Radio, TV and Digital channels, our mission is to Entertain, Inform & Inspire all Australians Anytime. Anywhere!
In 2021 we launched LiSTNR, a curated and personalised Audio-On-Demand destination. It is home to the Hit & Triple M networks, 25 music stations and over 500 podcasts. LiSTNR is Australia’s #1 podcast network reaching more than 6.2 million monthly listeners.
We’re on the hunt for a Brand Experience Specialist to join our Triple M & Hit Team based in Hobart!
What's on offer for you?
- Industry leading and gender neutral Paid Parental Leave Policy which offers 20 weeks paid parental leave for a primary carer.
- Training and development opportunities, health and wellbeing initiatives, birthday leave, volunteer leave, concert tickets, footy tickets, social events – PLUS much more!
- Flexible & hybrid working environment (we offer a range of flexible working options, not just working from home – Work life balance is everything!).
- Award-winning, highly supportive, and creative culture that enables you to be your best unique self!
Reporting into the Content Director and the Brand Experience Lead, the Brand Experience Specialist is responsible for working closely with our Content and Sales teams to design and implement multi-platform promotional campaigns for our clients and high rating shows. You’ll help ensure that campaign elements are delivered on time, on brief and on budget. You’ll be designing and executing activity on air and online, including social media, delivering events and experiences for all SCA brands. This is an entry-level role offering a great opportunity to kick-start your career in Media! It is fast paced, varied, and a WHOLE lot of fun.
Experience we’re looking for:
- Solid MS Office skills, you’ll know your way around Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- A demonstrated ability to multitask and work to deadlines under pressure.
- Excellent verbal communication, presentation, and written skills.
- A creative approach to work, coupled with good problem-solving skills.
- A passion for events, interacting with listeners.
- Great interpersonal skills, you will enjoy engaging with your team and SCA’s listeners.
- A passion for radio and the media industry as a whole.
If you’re currently working in administration or reception and want to challenge to yourself in a creative way this could be the job for you.
We are a values driven organisation - if you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a great addition to SCA.
- We’re Better Together
- People are our Power
- Always Curious
- We Push Doors Open
- Be Genuine
Still not convinced?
Head to our TikTok, Life@LiSTNR, for a sneak peak into some of the fun we have at SCA!
Keen? Apply now by submitting your Resume via our Careers Page.
Hot tip: Make sure you download and sign up to LiSTNR – you may be asked about your listening experience throughout the interview process!