As an Associate Director, you are stepping into a larger leadership role to manage all paid search and/or social and capable of bringing innovative performance solutions to our clients. You will be required to lead all operations, from ensuring quality implementation, providing strategic direction to the team, maintaining the financial health of all performance accounts, scoping projects, and developing your team to become future leaders.
Together with your team and the Performance Director / Group Performance Lead, you will deliver market leading services and performance media strategies, ultimately maintaining Reprise’s status as global performance marketing leaders.
Success in this role is defined by:
- People leadership and talent development
- Performance marketing culture adoption and growth
- Strong collaboration & partnership with client and agency partners
- Contribute to the success of the company through revenue growth.
- Support the Director / GPL in building a performance marketing culture for your team to ensure that they adopt Reprise’s products, ways of working and our culture.
- Keep your Performance team motivated and on track to ensure account deliverables are met including reporting, optimization tactics, quality-checks, and best practice while we adhere to the strategy set.
- that all client accounts are receiving regular data-driven insights, test & learn frameworks and thought leadership.
- Oversee the build of new and existing Performance campaign accounts ensuring a high level of detail is observed and we are aligned to the client brief.
- Develop, execute, and evaluate communication of media campaigns for our clients.
- Develop strong relationships with our senior client and agency partner stakeholders aiming for high client satisfaction and retention.
- Truly understand our client’s brand and their industry
- Supporting new business pitches outside of your day-to-day client set
- Deliver regular stakeholder mapping and stakeholder training for your teams, ensuring we are meeting the relationship demands of our clients.
- Assist in leading performance focused client meetings. Including- annuals reviews, QBRs and large-scale project-based meeting
- Lead of team of Performance Managers and Executives.
- Liaise with stakeholders to remove roadblocks for your team including access to tools and systems needed in their roles.
- Accountability for team development; includes utilizing organizational tools such as L&D, creating internal opportunities and challenges for staff, maintaining positive morale, and partnering with People & Culture and Directors on supporting organizational objectives.
- Work closely with the Group Performance Lead/General Manager for all resourcing related requirements.
- Manage your teams onboarding and employee experience process.
- Champion positive traits that build connections, lean-in attitudes and naturally care about our collective team success.
- Work towards becoming an approachable leader across Reprise and the
- Ensure a professional, supportive, and inclusive working
- Responsible for the overall delivery of client investment, with flawless accuracy across all aspects including forecasting and billing.
- Identify commercial opportunities with the ability to make a compelling case for their inclusion.
- Provide robust and accurate internal forecasting, both across client investment and for required resources to manage campaign delivery.
- Attention to detail
- Team management
- Organisation skills.
- Command over communication – written and verbal.
- Analytical Skills
- Flexibility and dealing with ambiguity
- Proactivity and Enthusiasm
- Problem Solving
- Business/Commercial acume
LIVE OUT VALUES
We solve problems for our clients and communities by collaborating, challenging, and understanding one another. We are one team with many voices. Our diversity amplifies our ideas and makes them effective.
- For this role, this means ensuring your team is trained, resourced, and motivated to go the extra mile. You are working to contribute cross-functionally to other Performance and Craft teams.
Expertise without Ego
We’re experts in our crafts – but we’re constantly striving to learn and evolve. Continuous development of our skills and technology ensures we’re always improving, today, tomorrow and into the future.
- For this role, this means constantly staying on top of all performance initiatives and ensuring this is visible in the market. You will be an expert in your role and uplift those who need to increase their knowledge. Always strive to achieve leadership competencies.
Adapt with Purpose
We’re agile, flexible, and always ready to respond to a world that’s constantly changing. We keep the shared goal in mind while maintaining flexibility for our people.
- For this role, this means working towards a unified vision together but are always receptive to change. The focus is to increase both internal and client success with effective communication and find various ways to embrace change.
KINESSO is the technology-driven performance marketing agency that sits at the very heart of IPG Mediabrands, providing actionable growth for both our agency partners and clients. We turn ‘action’ into ‘outcome’ for our clients, leveraging our unique capabilities in optimization, analytics, AI and experimentation. KINESSO has brought together the collective power of what was formerly Matterkind, Reprise, and Kinesso under one collective entity that will serve as the most powerful delivery engine in the industry.
We have extensive offerings spanning across performance marketing and data and technology. Fueled by a deep understanding of consumer behavior, we offer an end-to-end engine of planning and optimization while also delivering on data-driven strategy for social platforms, actionable growth in e-commerce, and creating curated marketplaces specific to each client's function and needs. The company has more than 6,000 employees operating in more than 60 countries. Learn more at www.KINESSO.com
Kinesso Australia is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, members of our LGBTQ+ community, and people with disability are encouraged to apply.