Why join KINESSO?
- Largest global digital marketing agency with 6200+ experts across 60 offices globally.
- Take the time you deserve with unlimited time off (Leave+), birthday, anniversary, monthly wellness days and progressive parental leave policies.
- A hybrid working model (2 - 3 days in office)and vibrant office culture, with opportunities for global transfers, internal secondments, and travel.
- Mentorship programs, learning modules and professional skills training to support your career ambitions.
- Wellness programs including access to an EAP and wellness coaching
- Agency perks, early finish Fridays, culture club, breakfast, health and wellbeing initiatives
About the role:
At KINESSO the consumer journey is at the heart of what we do. This means we deliver marketing which attracts, engages, converts and delights our customers across all digital channels and touch points. The Addressable Executive role is a key role within our team with a focus on both implementation and client relationships.
You will work on a range of our leading clients with the aim of becoming a key advisor. You will collaborate with our Advisory & Trading teams to follow through on recommendations to fulfillment and provide insight thereafter to inform future planning.
- Develop and nurture relationships with Agency team and direct clients to become a trusted source of Addressable knowledge, owning the relationship of a client portfolio.
- Develop relationships with AdTech vendors and media partners to remain at the forefront of industry changes, uncover benefits and opportunities for clients to deliver business outcomes.
- Respond to campaign briefs in line with agency planning process, whilst ensuring digital best practice is implemented with reference to research/sources for validation.
- Evangelize Matterkind solutions by familiarizing agency teams with product offering as well as industry updates.
- Provide agency partners with thought leadership and education ahead of brief where relevant.
- Curation of case studies for internal knowledge share and PR purposes.
- Lead campaign KPI fulfilment on behalf of team portfolio. Collaborate with Client Advisory team to extract optimal campaign performance, fulfill client objectives and hero campaign results through an insights led approach.
- 1-2 Years experience in programmatic media, including working with DSP's such as DV360, Trade Desk or other
- Experience planning, implementing and optimizing campaigns within DSPs
- Confident in creating digital strategy and presenting insights to clients
- Advanced excel skills, data visualization, charting and analysis
- Ability to organize and manage detail work campaign performance
- Solid understanding of ad networks, exchanges, or auction marketplaces
- Understanding of the digital landscape with a desire to learn about emerging technologies
- The ability to have fun!
KINESSO is the technology-driven performance marketing agency that sits at the very heart of IPG Mediabrands, providing actionable growth for both our agency partners and clients. We turn ‘action’ into ‘outcome’ for our clients, leveraging our unique capabilities in optimization, analytics, AI and experimentation. KINESSO has brought together the collective power of what was formerly Matterkind, Reprise, and Kinesso under one collective entity that will serve as the most powerful delivery engine in the industry.
We have extensive offerings spanning across performance marketing and data and technology. Fueled by a deep understanding of consumer behavior, we offer an end-to-end engine of planning and optimization while also delivering on data-driven strategy for social platforms, actionable growth in e-commerce, and creating curated marketplaces specific to each client's function and needs. The company has more than 6,000 employees operating in more than 60 countries. Learn more at www.KINESSO.com
We value unique backgrounds and experiences to encourage and celebrate diversity. First Nations people, those identifying as LGBTQ+, people of all ages, people with disabilities, and people who are culturally and linguistically diverse are encouraged to apply. Our aim is to create a workforce that reflects the community in which we live.