Account Services Executive
This is your chance to work with some of Australia’s biggest brands and two of the most awarded agencies, Initiative and UM. So, if you are talented, driven, creative, and eager to join a dynamic and globally connected team, then we want to talk!
Mediabrands Content Studio (MBCS) is part of IPG Mediabrands. We are a small creative agency with the backing of a global network. With a fully integrated creative offering including ideas, production, integrated content and brand experiences, that marries media expertise and experience with the exact same creative fire power under one roof..
We create powerful work, built around stories and big ideas. Our clients include Amazon Prime Video, The LEGO Brand, GM Specialty Vehicles ANZ, Revlon, Swinburne University, Pizza Hut, and Fujitsu. Plus you'll also be able to work across all clients at UM and Initiative.
About the role
The Account Services Executive position is a pivotal role within our Creative Services team and wider business, responsible for the successful delivery of campaigns. You will support the day-to-day contact for key stakeholders - often talking to clients and sister media agencies (Initiative/UM/Rufus). Most importantly, you will ensure on time and accurate delivery of creative assets with the focus being on creating a best-in-class approach to all campaigns, no matter how small.
At MBCS, we pride ourselves on being hungry and agile, meaning you will be exposed to a range of local and global client work when required as collaboration is the key to success. Along with creativity and understanding, we need someone who is methodical and organised.
The role requires the ability to work well under pressure, and as an executive within the Studio team, you will always be required to exemplify the MBCS solution- focused behaviours and quality of work.
What you will be doing
- Managing multiple small projects across different timelines, priorities, and clients.
- Deliver excellent client service and stakeholder management to ensure long-term client relationships.
- Collaborating with the creative and production team to make sure client briefs are understood.
- Workflow management across the studio and with external suppliers and freelancers if needed.
- Financial tasks as needed, including reconciliations and invoicing.
- Meeting agendas and take meeting minutes.
- Previous experience in creative agency or similar (3-4 years)
- Immaculate attention to detail.
- Passion for developing world class creative campaigns.
- Strong communication and personal skills.
- Understanding of the creative process.
- Seamless integration into a high functioning business team.
- Upward management ensuring expectations are set.
- Delivery of high volume of creative deliverables.
- Development of project timelines
- Ability to build strong partnerships with customers and drive business outcomes.
- You are well presented, very organised, have meticulous attention to detail and an excellent communicator that is always willing to give it a go and is never afraid to ask questions or flag if something is not clear to you.
- You have the ability to autonomously support project managers as well as lead smaller projects from brief to final delivery with check-ins from Account Manager
- You anticipate potential delivery issues, and ensure accurate and timely briefing for creative
- You have the ability to constantly improve internal and external relationships, even in challenging scenarios.
Health & Happiness Perks
- Birthday leave - because no one should have to work on their birthday!
- Up to an additional week (leave +) on top of annual leave
- 1x mental health day off per quarter
- 4pm finish on Summer Fridays
- Flexible working arrangement (3days office, 2 days home)
- Culture initiatives - clubs, social drinks, regular events
- Vibrant, modern office space near Central Rail Station
- Wellness initiatives - gym, meditation sessions, EAP, Mental Health First Aid
- Up to 16 weeks parental leave and super paid for up to 12 months
Interested? Click apply, and tell us why you think you would succeed with Mediabrands Content Studio enclosing your CV.
Check out more about what we do here: https://vimeo.com/mbcsau
We value unique backgrounds and experiences to encourage and celebrate diversity. First Nations people, those identifying as LGBTQ+, people of all ages, people with disabilities, and people who are culturally and linguistically diverse are encouraged to apply. Our aim is to create a workforce that reflects the community in which we live.