Account Coordinator (Creative Agency - Entry-Level Opportunity)
dentsu is a network designed for what’s next, helping clients predict and plan for disruptive future opportunities and create new paths to growth in the sustainable economy through five global leadership brands; Carat, Dentsu Creative, dentsu X, iProspect and Merkle, each with deep specialisms.
Dentsu Creative operates in over 21 markets worldwide with more than 2,200 dedicated specialists. Bringing together our Japanese heritage in craft, data and technology, and our deep understanding of media and contemporary culture, Dentsu Creative is a new global creative agency. Born in Japan, raised in a digital world. We help transform brands and business through the power of Modern Creativity: which creates culture, changes society and invents the future and is accelerated by our deep specialist expertise in digital experience, earned attention and entertainment.
Operating in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 46,000 dedicated specialists and partnering with 95 of the top 100 global advertisers our collective vision is to be at the forefront of people-centred transformations that shape society.
What your typical day will look like:
As the Account Coordinator, you will support the wider team in all areas of managing the client’s business and keeping the day-to-day activities running smoothly across one of the agencies biggest client portfolios. You will contribute to creating best in class work and help run a full range of ATL and BTL marketing campaigns through brand awareness, acquisition, retention, and lifecycle.
Core responsibilities include:
- Partnering with the Senior team to ensure all administrative tasks of the accounts are executed accurately and timely.
- Maintaining client relations and being the day-to-day go to for client requests.
- Researching and collating data for competitor reports, media industry trends, live and/or live research to build a deeper understanding of the industry, the competitive landscape and how they impact our clients.
- Working collaboratively with other dentsu teams (Creative, Production or Strategy) and agency partners, both local and global, in coordinating and delivering work.
A bit about you:
- You are energetic, dedicated, and passionate about marketing & advertising.
- You are a team player who can multitask and keep calm under pressure.
- Creatively minded with a solid understanding of what makes great work.
- You are excited about the prosect of joining a creative advertising agency.
What’s in it for you:
- Real flexibility to work when and where you feel most productive with our ‘Be the Best You’ policy which includes a $250 contribution to your home office set up
- The opportunity to give back with dedicated volunteer leave and our whole-company event, One Day for Change
- 5 weeks annual leave after 2 years of service and 3 whole company Wellness days off per year for you to switch off and take your day, your way
- Career Development and Learning & Development opportunities, including access to our global online dentsu University
- Be part of a global network that truly invests in recognising performance with via our monthly Kaizen Awards and social impact, including having a clearly mapped path to becoming net zero
Become a champion for meaningful progress:
Our diverse and inclusive culture enables our employees to bring their whole selves to work and be proud of doing so. For us, this is the foundation for great innovation which, in turn, generates better outcomes for our people, partners and communities. This is why we encourage applications from people with disabilities, and of all ages, nationalities, backgrounds and cultures.
If you want to belong to a one global network where opportunities are limitless – we look forward to welcoming you.